Saturday, 26 September 2015

10 things on my weekend to do list

apple cake (recipe here) from my archives // Agfa Precise 100, Minolta SRT 101

- order prints from my iPhone photos via the Social Print Studio app (I have ordered print from this app before and I'm very happy with the result)
- change the sheets on our bed
- hang pictures around the house (with the help of Sølve)
- go for a pram walk with Sølve and Sverre (Sara is at her grandparents' with her three nieces)
- pick up a package at the post office + send a package
- wrap the gift for Sara's kindergarten friend who's birthday party is tomorrow
- watch a movie with Sølve tonight during Sverre's evening nursing marathon
- eat omelette with bacon and cheese for lunch (made by Sølve)
- eat apple cake for lunch dessert (made by my oldest niece)
- start planning the credenza/sideboard cupboard for our living room (we are using IKEA kitchen units)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails