Thursday, 20 August 2015

life, week 33

So good to finally catch up with the best colleague M again.

Just like that the nearly two months long summer vacation is over. Back to work tomorrow, but just for 3,5 weeks until my maternity leave starts. Not at all looking forward to the early morning start tomorrow though. I think I'll have another serving of Mövenpick chocolate ice cream to ease the pain.

that time of year // yay

We took a break from our work day to have a look at the hotel to see if everything is ready for our teachers' summer party tomorrow. Thumbs up for hotel location, ice cream and (finally) proper summer temperatures.

I tried to keep the colors separate, but had to give up quicker than expected.

We eat on the terrace every opportunity we get. Even if it means we have to bring out the blankets.

Friday 7 am

The classroom is ready to greet the students on Monday. This time last year my belly was filled to the brim with butterflies, this year a baby boy lives there - and I'm so much calmer.

Rhubarb crumble, vanilla ice cream, mango sorbet and chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting - all homemade and shared with the best of friends. It has been a very good (and busy) weekend. My heart is full.

- - -

Week 33: August 10-16

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails