Friday, 10 July 2015

things I like lately

Malmön, Sweden, summer 2009 // Fuji Sensia 100, Canon EOS 500N


- i sesong / juni (via draumfarir)
- I finally made my first ever crumble, with Norwegian strawberries and rhubarb from the garden (an adapted version of this recipe)
- sesame seed bread from Godt Brød
- handing in a slide film to get it developed (still waiting to get it back though)
- 3191 Miles Apart - always a favorite
- slowly getting started on the process of turning the messy room into baby boy's room
- thankful for the help we get from our parents, especially my father-in-law and my dad, during our house painting process
- three steps to a simple home
- the work of motherhood
- why I'll miss being pregnant
- the new Skogsta collection from IKEA
- on Thursdays and blogging
- Sharon Hwang's illustrations for Food 52
- inspiring! not sure I could do it, though
- straccetti con rucola looks good
- aktiv med pappa by my friends Jannicke and Sverre
- hege & henriette
- drinking the first cup of coffee of the day slooowly
- a mini vacation at with our friends at their family cabin in Mandal - we all really needed those days off
- first sea swim of the season
- Dyreparken - Sara LOVED it!
- fresh corn on the cob
- my sister and her little family are in town again - we all love baby S!
- my dear husband for working so hard on our house projects and for coping with his pregnant wife

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the paralysing pregnancy tiredness
- rainy days which means the house painting is put on hold (I will be SO happy when this project is done - my pregnancy hormones are not good at dealing with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails