Friday, 26 June 2015

things I like lately

summer 2010 // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N


- my 7 weeks summer holiday started after a short day at work on Tuesday - I don't think I have ever been so ready for a holiday than now!
- slow mornings with Sara before taking her to kindergarten
- more time with Sara in general
- a visit from my dear sister and her 7 months old son - so, so good to see them again (they live far up north, in Tromsø)
- seeing Sara with her cousin - practicing her big sister skills
- getting more and more excited about meeting our baby boy in September
- looking forward to organise his room some time this summer
- Tips & tricks: learn how to take great family pictures
- first rhubarb harvest from our own garden
- apple raspberry juice
- the peonies in our garden are blooming - just as the lilacs are fading away
- we are very happy with the color we chose for the exterior of our house
- my hard working husband for making our house look pretty
- the radio series Sommer i P2
- Vigdis' custom made leather covered bench
- Jeanine Stewart's instagram
- hard boiled egg on buttered oat bread for lunch
- tomato mozzarella salad
- Norwegian strawberries

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- I'm trying to stay positive, but I really do not like painting the house (I really should not complain; being pregnant, I hardly do any of the work)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails