Sunday, 21 June 2015

things I like lately

summer 2009 // Kodak elite chrome extra color 100, Canon EOS 500N


- I have finished grading all the midterms (85 in total)
- my summer holiday starts on Tuesday after a short work day
- the first weekend in a long, long time with no work
- my sister and her 7 months old son is visiting this coming week
- listening to Sara play in the bathtub - she's really into role play these days
- Sara playing by herself for more than two minutes
- fresh lapper (also called svele, a kind of sweet pancake) from Madla Handelslag
- this question from my mother-in-law: do you mind if I clean your windows?
- we finally have curtains for our big living room windows - sewn by my super sweet mother-in-law
- this wild idea Instagram
- a new lipstick in a more orangy shade of red than my usual Dior 999 - perfect for summer
- Mariell's list about the 50 things that make her happy - who doesn't love a list like that?!
- this post by James of Bleubird
- the first garden party in our garden - Sølve grilled a whole lamb - it was a big success!
- Elisabeth's new dining area
- Ingvild's photos make me long for camping

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- no self control when it comes to staying away from sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails