Tuesday, 9 June 2015

my home office

It has been a while since I had anything to contribute with in NIB's monthly challenge, naturally. Now, finally I do. The theme of the challenge this month is home office, so here you go; my little office spot beneath the staircase in the basement. 


The desk is a kitchen countertop from IKEA (which is nearly 2 m, I think) supported by Hilver legs in either end and an Alex chest of drawers in the middle. The shelves to the left are Galant.


Old apple crates from Åsly are now book shelves for my media studies books and Sølve's economy studies books. No room for my pedagogics studies books though; need to keep them somewhere else. Print by Sandra Juto


The cabinets on the wall are from IKEA's Metod kitchen series. By the way, there is no special styling for the photos here! This is a home office in use - grading 8th grade Norwegian midterms.


Sometimes this little reader (mostly disturber) joins me under the stairs.

As a (fresh) teacher (and until recently, part time student) I do quite a bit of work at home, in the afternoons and weekends. I'm super happy about how this little workspace tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails