Saturday, 27 June 2015

life, week 25


Monday 7 am // a good start to the last full workweek before school is out


Afternoon agenda: accompany Sara to a birthday party


Best part of accompanying Sara to birthday parties: seeing other people's (super cool) houses


My mother-in-law brought rhododendron from their garden.


The light that makes me pause.


9 pm bedtime. Pregnancy bliss.


Week 26 belly table and rice pudding to celebrate the end of midterms grading.


More of that light that makes me pause.


A summer gift from my sweetest students. Still two days of school left, but the work is done.


The first of many garden parties.


Slept until 10:30 am. Can't remember the last time I slept that long.


The staircase tea party


According to Sara we have to hurry up, because we are all flying to America. That includes the pile of toys too, of course.


Growing a human can be quite exhausting. An after breakfast nap was just what I needed.


Our basement apartment is finally ready for tenants // Sjekk Finn-kode 60853409 his du er nysgjerrig

- - -

Week 25: June 15-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails