Friday, 29 May 2015

things I like lately

from the 2013 archives // I miss those lamps - such a pity IKEA doesn't sell them anymore // Fuji Superia 200, Olympus mju


- the lovely Australian magazine Frankie recently did a little interview with me; find it here if you are interested (I have worked with Frankie before; I have had some photos published in different issues of the magazine plus one of my photos was published in The Photo Album)
- how to: sleep better at night
- 4 rules for digital downtime (everyday!)
- blooming trees and clear blue skies
- Modern Family on Netflix
- feeling the kicks from mr baby boy in my belly (apparently the placenta has placed itself in the front part of my belly, so it's muting the movement of the baby)
- our upcoming 17th anniversary as a couple (on Sunday)
- styling inspiration for my lob
- funny (if you read Norwegian)
- The Fox and the Sparrow

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- I still have 66 8th grade midterms to grade
- Sara takes forever to fall asleep when I still have work to do in the evening (we still sit in her room until is asleep + Sølve was out fishing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails