Monday, 25 May 2015

things I like lately

Ølberg beach on a Monday off in May


- homemade panna cotta with raspberry sauce (I used this recipe - I used a sift to remove all the little raspberry seeds - it makes the sauce so much better!)
- a long weekend visit from our dear friends from Bergen
- our fellow friends in Sandnes joined us too, so our house was filled to the brim with all the best people
- the custom made pennant our Sandnes friends got us as a house warming gift (we have a flag pole in our garden) - it says "gresshoppesvermen" (the grasshopper swarm) - a knickname we have made for our group of friends; it has to do with our relationship to cooking and eating
- the carbonating maschine our Bergen friends got us as a house warming gift - I had no idea I needed a carbonating maschine in my life, but I love it (I love carbonated water)
- baby cuddles with our Sandnes friends' youngest (of three girls)
- seeing how much Sara loves playing with her Bergen and Sandnes friends
- a sunny day visit to Soma gård - such a great place; the kids absolutely loved it!
- Sara's horse riding debut - she was surprisingly brave
- Sara slept until noon (!!) on Sunday - she must have been completely exhausted from playing with all her friends the days before
- a beach walk with our Bergen friends
- meringue and ice cream cake
- having a mother-in-law who volunteers to sew all our curtains
- fresh flowers in the bathroom
- a yellow rug for the living room - Sølve requested more colors in our house
- this alphabet list by Ine

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- lots and lots of coughing at bedtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails