|From the 2013 archives when Sara was 1,5 year and we celebrated the constitution day at Voss. Here is another photo from that day. This year I need to find something else to wear - my baby belly is too big so the bunad doesn't fit.|
- a long weekend
- weekend breakfasts with egg and bacon
- eating ice cream in the sun on the terrace
- this post by Natalie
- 12 unforgettable wedding moments
- the bunad Ingvild made for her daughter Iben
- learning the name of this ^ hat/roof (circumflex)
- Snøfrisk kantarell (a soft goats cheese with chanterelles)
- this post by Anaruh/Listebloggen
- celebrating the constitution day tomorrow (May 17)
- - -
Things I don't like lately
- a long weekend of grading heaps of student papers and mid-terms
- - -
Answers to questions in the comment section
Irene asked on this post: Which iPad-stand do you use for Sara?
- It is called a "smart cover".
Kmgfoto asked on this post: It's maybe too soon to ask, but do you favor a name already?
- Now that we know it will a boy, we have slowly started thinking of alternatives.
AlittaM commented/asked on this post: And yes - I totally despise curtains too. That's why in my house we decided to go curtains-free. Now we have more free space and less dust in the house. Have you considered this option?
- I don't feel like it is an option in our house. We have huge living room windows that face the neighbours. I don't want to live on display. In our Bergen apartment this was not a problem, so we had few windows with curtains.
Mammatiltogutter spurte på dette innlegget: Driver du og etterutdanner seg eller skal du bli lærer?
- Jeg har allerede master i medievitenskap fra Universitetet i Bergen og etterutdanner meg for å få pedagogisk kompetanse for å undervise. Har tatt PPU (praktisk pedagogisk utdannelse) deltid over to år ved Høgskolen Stord/Haugesund. Hadde siste eksamen for litt over én uke siden, så nå er jeg ferdig utdannet lektor.