Saturday, 2 May 2015

life, week 17


Spending my Monday at home with my sick toddler. She seems to be happy with the free iPad access.


Still a little poorly, but much better than yesterday. Notice her toothbrushing outfit: one mitten and a cap with a beanie underneath.


Some classes are harder than others. I have so much to learn.


fleeting morning shadows


While I have been busy writing my own papers, my students' papers have piled up. Time for some serious grading!


I always overeat on rice pudding. I love it so!


ratatouille to be


House guests that make Eggs Benedict on Sunday morning, are very welcome guests in my house.


Sunday morning


grading student papers // weekend work - what else is new?

- - -

Week 17: April 20-26

3 comments:

  1. Mine are piling up as well... I domt even wanna think about the word "grading"...! Ugh.
    Beautiful pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you added some photos above your working table ;)
    Oh, and which iPad-stand do you use for Sara?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails