Saturday, 30 May 2015

Finally!

Åsly, August 2014 // Kodak Portra 160, Canon EOS 500N

I finally had a couple of films developed! I had completely forgotten what was on them; apparently I haven't had film developed since last summer (which is a looong time for me), right after our vacation in Mallorca and that very, very warm day at Voss. There were some photos from our old apartment in Bergen amongst the photos too, which - to be honest - made my heart ache for that place, and especially the view. I'll share the photos soon.

If any locals are interested; I got the films developed at Stavanger Foto.

1 comment:

  1. Flotte Hundstadsvingen! Selv om jeg bare var innom noen få ganger var det mye inspirasjon jeg tar med meg til vårt nye hjem :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails