Friday, 24 April 2015

things I like lately

from the archives // Agfa Precise 100, Canon EOS 500N

- these glasses from IKEA
- NIB hjemme
- chocolate milk - for some reason I have never been into it, but during our hotel breakfast last weekend, I realised I have really missed out
- a luke warm cinnamon bun from a local bakery - wolfed down before 9 am
- this post by Ine
- all your sweet comments on this post
- the last paper has been handed in - only an oral exam left before I'm done with my pedagogics studies
- totally hocked on Lars Kepler's crime novels again - just finished The Paganini Contract and started reading The Sandman right after (I have read The Hypnotist and The Fire Witness earlier)
- Kristen's Instagram
- our neighbour's magnolia and rhododendrons have just started blooming
- kale chips
- this (wow!)
- realising how much I appreciate our (busy) everyday routines (after two days at home with a sick Sara)
- homemade smoothies all week - Sara has really been on a smoothie kick lately
- this photo by Andrea

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- the pile of student papers that needs to be graded

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails