Thursday, 2 April 2015

things I like lately

Looking forward to a few days of this view from the mountain cabin // Kodak elite chrome 100, Olympus mju

- homemade pizza for lunch on a day off (plus two more for the freezer)
- this post by Amanda
- this photo project (via A Cup of Jo)
- kintsugi (via Elisa, in a comment on this post)
- hand-me-down garden furniture from my parents
- lots of progress in the garden - it is being prepared for lawn seeding
- lots of progress on my last paper - only finishing touches left
- days ahead at the beloved mountain cabin - finally!
- plans of shooting lots of film at the cabin

PS: my kind of cabin life // a lot more photos from the mountain cabin // things I like lately - Easter edition

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- working during the Easter vacation, which means fewer days than planned at the mountain cabin

- - -

Answers to questions in the comment section:

AlittaM asked: How big is Sara's room? Lucia has a a kind of small room and I start to find it difficult to keep all the toys in place.

Sara's room is about 12 square meter. Just enough room for a grown up bed (90*200 cm), a desk (made from an IKEA kitchen top, a big wardrobe (150 cm long, IKEA Pax) with a little bit of clothes and a lot of toys, a big armchair and a little bit of floor space. We have tried to furnish her room so it can suite her needs for a long time.

Vanessa asked (on this post): Do you ever make komle at home? I'd love to see your recipe since there are so many regional variations.

I have never ever made komle at home. I used to hardly eat it, but when I started studying again, it became a tradition to eat it during every study gathering (ca six times a year) - Thursdays are komle day in the student .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Astrid! I'll have to try my hand at a few komle recipes out there :) Have a nice holiday



Related Posts with Thumbnails