Thursday, 16 April 2015

life, week 15

The last day of Easter vacation. Coffee and old D2 magazines in bed. Slow and easy, just what I need before the everyday life whirlwind starts again.

First ever family bike ride! A test ride from home to my work, nearly 10 km one way. Ready for action tomorrow. I think. (I wasn't.)

Visiting mamma's work. First drawing on the blackboard, then running in the sports hall. Oh the joys of a 3 year old.

Not completely made from scratch, but there is fish and lots of vegetables. Keeping it real on a busy week day.

evening work - we meet again

Stord bound - last time for studies

student life // the last supper

While I was at Stord for studies, Sara helped pappa prepare the garden for lawn seeding. She loves being her pappa's "byggevenn" (construction friend).

A grilled ham and cheese sandwich is always a winner in my book.

Off to celebrate her friend's fourth birthday

Finally managed to prioritize time for an evening walk around the neighbourhood lake. Hoping it will be a habit.

 - - -

Week 15: April 6-12

1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely good to have a daily walking or running routine. I'm looking forward to having one again when my children are a little bit older ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails