Monday, 30 March 2015

life, week 13


I love the little things she makes in kindergarten. 


there is a lot going on in the garden these days // part of a photo an hour


Woke up to a little dusting of snow. Nothing compared to the massive snowfall the Oslo area suddenly got.


Norvegia cheese, for ever and ever


a much needed nap // hverdagslykke


DONE


Friday dinner // SO glad it's weekend and the start of the Easter vacation


She was so proud of her new hiding spot!


Pancakes for Saturday breakfast - on Sara's request.


Guess what! I'm working on another paper. But this is a small one and I will finish it today (Saturday). Yes, I will. (I did.)


a souvenir from his recent travel


They brought flowers and sweets, and now they are off with Sara on the balance bike so we can work - Sølve in the garden, me in the basement living room facing my last paper.


Easter vacation working // trying to make it as nice and productive as possible 

- - - 

Week 13: March 23-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails