Friday, 23 January 2015

things I like lately

from the archives // Parma, Italy // Kodak Portra 160c, Canon EOS 500N

- Mariell's list of blogs she reads
- a hot cup of chamomile tea after a brisk, cold evening walk
- frost and blue skies
- my very warm parka for those cold January days
- beautiful, fleeting winter light
- Sara slept a whole night in her own bed (it does not happen very often these days...)
- Sigdal cripbread with herbs and sea salt, ham and cheese
- empanadas made by the Colombian Spanish teacher at my school
- the fact that every day brings us closer to moving into our house - I'm so looking forward to making my own home again
- snacking on walnuts

- - -

- a busy week of both work and supervised field experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails