Saturday, 17 January 2015

things I like lately

from the archives // Kodak Portra 160vc, Canon EOS 500N

- this post by Erin
- this post by Natalie
- looking forward to drinking bubbly from our vintage Champagne glasses bought in Paris
- I finished my 2014 Blurb book - much earlier than expected!
- Vesle
- 21 surprising parenting tips
- wardrobe 25
- wearing the Maria Black ring I got from my sister for Christmas
- Sara's chickenpox are gone and she is back in kindergarten
- being back at work after three weeks away (two weeks Christmas holiday, one week home with sick Sara)
- meeting my fellow PGCE students again
- seeing Sara again after two days away
- dinner at Brygga 11, especially the passion fruit mousse dessert
- inspired by black and white kitchens
- interesting

- - -

- waiting two house for the ferry to take us through the storm
- said ferry took one hour more than usual

1 comment:

  1. That wardrobe 25 idea is so great! And so funny that I read about it now, when I'm sort of in the same process.

    I suffer from the same clothing-anxiety every morning and it's SO frustrating and time consuming! :-/ But the thing is, with me, that I have so many "weird" things in my closet, and things don't match with each other. And I have very few basic clothes. So yesterday I was out shopping "boring" basic clothes, and voila, suddenly my wardrobe made much more sense! Today I'm cleaning my closet and are very tempted to go with that 25 idea and throw out a lot of the impossible items and just keep fewer things, keep it much simpler. Less anxiety. Hurray!

    Oh, and I love your "Things I like lately" lists! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails