Friday, 9 January 2015

things I like lately

from the archives // Müller 200, Canon EOS 500N

- meeting our friends M and K's beautiful baby daughter
- celebrating New Year's with some of our best friends (some were missed though)
- Chinese take out for dinner on New Year's Day
- Despicable Me 1 and 2
- rekesalat fra ferskvaredisken hos Meny (shrimp, egg, mayonnaise salad)
- this post by Tiril, this by Mariell and this by Natalie
- the ever inspiring duo of 3191 Miles Apart, Maria and Stephanie, are making a new book 
- a few new to me blogs: remain simpleJulies matblogg, my Scandinavian home
- Sara loves wearing the Glerups slippers I bought for her in Bergen a while ago (same as the ones Sølve and I have)
- shooting with my DSLR again (Canon 40D) - have hardly touched it all autumn
- slow days at home with my chickenpox baby - even tough she was sick, she was in good spirits - we both really needed this mamma-daughter-time
- I have gotten hocked on Pinterest again - here are my boards if you want to have a look
- this home
- this Pinterest board
- live magazine from IKEA
- great idea!
- making American pancakes with Sara
- an invite to a spring wedding
- our freshly built dining table
- lots and lots of hugs and snuggles with Sara

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- Sara has been down with the chickenpox
- sad to see the end of habit

- - -

Answers to reader questions

Zwergenprinzessin asked: Did you actually sell the apartment in bergen WITH the table? And are the new owners using it?

- Correct! The table was built in that living room, so it would be too heavy and big to move. The new owners liked the table, so they agreed it could stay.

Aurélie B asked: I noticed that school children in Norway work on computers. Could I ask you if they are provided by the school? And which computers do you use?

- Not all Norwegian pupils have their own computers, but they all have access to a limited number of school computers. At my school, 8th and 9th graders have personal computers provided by the municipality (who owns the public schools). The 8th graders use an Azus T100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails