Friday, 5 December 2014

things I like lately

Agfa Precisa 100, Canon ESO 500N

- this post by Mariell
- the school piano has been moved into the canteen for teachers to play Christmas carols during lunch break and in the morning when the students arrive
- rediscovering Jose Gonzalez
- the Norwegian word heilag
- two new baby girls in our group of friends within the last week
- introducing Sara to one of my childhood Christmas traditions - Skomakergata
- watching Little Miss Sunshine (one of my favourite movies) with my 10th grade English students in-between midterms  
- my friend Charlotte's new portfolio site - she is one of my favourite photographers  
- looking forward to Erin's book - her words really resonate with me 
- Ingvild's Christmas cards
- near daily photographic updates of my very new little nephew in Tromsø 

- - -

Things I don't like lately 

- an unexpected hospitalisation of a close family member (luckily it ll turned out well) 
- slippery roads
- I have been more busy this autumn than I have probably even been; I feel so selfish by constantly needing all this time for my work
- Christmas gifts - when will I find the time and energy to get them done?
- the stacks of students midterms that need to be graded 

1 comment:

  1. I love Jose Gonzalez and Charlotte's new portfolio :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails