Sunday, 2 November 2014

look down | october


October 1 // part of a photo an hour


plum tree autumn leaves in our garden


ground floor to basement view


I have a thing for plywood


found: a little wind made fir needles nest


October rhubrab in our garden


found: broken hama beads figures


favorite leaves


terrace to garden view


built in flower box in the step of the terrace


pipe fittings galore


front steps to be


found: a little wind made autumn leaves triangle


gloves season is coming closer


 front steps are almost done


yes, I do love autumn leaves confetti


basement floor leveling tools


again


and again


impulse buy: cheap rubber boots from the hardware store - perfect for our very muddy garden


I thought I was done with mosaic tiles, but then I saw these (the colors are better in real life)

- - -

look down set on Flickr | look down Blurb book 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails