Saturday, 11 October 2014

things I like lately

breakfast at Åmot Operagard, from the archives // Kodak Portra 400nc, Minolta SRT 101

- I love this and this kind of wardrobe posts - they inspired me to do an autumn cleaning in my own wardrobe (I gave away three full bags to Uff)
- Tingbø kitchens
- I made dinner! - first time since moving in with my in-laws' in late August (If you have followed this blog for a while, you know that food is on my mind pretty much all the time. Going so long without cooking feels weird - yet I don't really have the energy for it now with everything going on.)
- Mariell's photos from the gorgeous Åmot Operagard (I once wrote the texts for their website; it might have changed since then)
- season 3 of Homeland - and finding time to see a few episodes 
- fresh pastries from our local bakery 
- a productive work week (even though it means I've been working on my autumn break - oh the life of a new teacher)
- house renovation progress - we bought the kitchen for the basement suite yesterday (and randomly bumped into the lovely Tiril and her family)
- making plans for our ground floor kitchen 
- Sølve's homemade pizza 
- this photo project curated by Andrew (I was invited to be part of it, but for various reasons I was unfortunately unable to go complete the given assignment) 
- Hilde's Instagram photos

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- it's pitch dark by 8 pm
- so much wind it felt like the car (my mother-in-law's small MX-5 convertible) would be blown away any minute
- I can't find my autumn shoes - I know they are somewhere in the mountain of moving boxes; I just don't know where
- turning down a couple of copywriting jobs (because there is no time for more work)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails