Friday, 17 October 2014

life, week 41


life as a new teacher: working (late) on the autumn break


"I'm having a picnic, mamma!"


Inspired by recent posts by reading my tea leaves and practicing simplicity, I did a bit of autumn cleaning of my closet.


autumn break #liksom


starting to feel like a pathetic overachiever #newbie


autumn is definitely here


still warm // hurrah for a bakery in our new neighbourhood 


First time ever I have found these kind of carrots in a Norwegian grocery store. So excited! #nerd


Friday date: kitchen shopping at IKEA // our house renovation, week 6



Autumn is indeed here.



Saturday 6:40 am wake up call: "It's morning, mamma. I want to watch cartoons."



Sunday hei

- - -

Week 41: October 6-12

2 comments:

  1. This is a huge library... for teachers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into it! I love the little "life, week #" posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails