Saturday, 13 September 2014

things I like lately

"Take a photo of my teddy, mamma!", June 2014 | Agfa Precisa 100, Minolta SRT 101 

- sandwich with salami and brie for my work lunch every day this week 
- morning mist and pastel colored skies
- lovely weather all week 
- (still) driving my mother-in-law's convertible to/from work
- Sara seems to enjoy her new kindergarten
- a work meeting with lit candles, cheese and crackers 
- this very inspiring post by Maria 
- been laughing of this cartoon all week (might be most funny for Norwegians)
- starting to feel a liiiitle bit more in control in my new job 
- still so very thankful for all the help we get from our parents in this busy time of new job and house renovation 
- Sara has started to draw humans (hodefoting på norsk) - proud mamma! 
- my sister visited from Tromsø last weekend - so excited to see her growing baby boy belly - I'm becoming an aunt in November! 

- - - 

Things I don't like lately

- spending very, very little time with Sara these days
- the renovation progress is slower than expected due to unexpected challenges with the drainage around the house 
- due to work, I still haven't been to Sara's kindergarten (Sølve and my mother-in-law has taken care of it) - it makes my mamma heart ache 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails