Thursday, 11 September 2014

life, week 35


evening view from the home office | being a new teacher is a LOT of work


her new temporary bedroom | his old boy's room


my view for the day | stomach flu really, really sucks



a whole lot of sleep and rest + spending my day with this little one = just what the doctor ordered 


"helping" grandpa bring the firewood to the stacking pile


#caughtgramming | sunflowers galore at Stord/Haugesund University College


student dinner - grown up student style


Friday September 29: Sølve raised the flag to celebrate that our house is officially ours



rooftop window view


an early taste of autumn


Sunday work | being sick and then away for studies mean there is a lot to catch up on


We have a Japanese maple in our garden and I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite trees ever. 

- - -

Week 35: August 25-31

2 comments:

  1. So much to do! I hope you like your new job. I'll start to work as an elementary school teacher again in November – after the baby break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your blog! Your photos and your words - I hope the new job settles into a lovely norm for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails