|from the archives | Lofoten, October 2003 (nearly as far north as Tromsø) | film|
- I signed my job contract today! From August I will be teaching 8th grade full time. I'm super excited yet terrified.
- a Sunday bbq with our dearest friends
- a great exam result
- running again after nearly a week of just walking (for my #astridsdailyworkout project) because of a soar throat
- keeping up my daily work out project even with the soar throat
- visiting my friend J and meeting her baby boy for the first time + seeing her beautiful house for the first time
- eating lots and lots of Norwegian strawberries (often with vanilla kesam/quark)
- frolicing on the beach after meeting my new boss and before flying home to Bergen
- Dugg frozen yoghurt with vanilla, almonds and honey
- a long weekend ahead in the arctic north/Tromsø to visit my sister and her boyfriend - my parents are coming too (here and here are photos from previous visits)
- - -
Answers to questions in the comment section:
En svært så manuell trakerkaffe ;-) Sett filterholderen over en kopp eller lignende, ha kaffe i filtetet og hell på med ønsket mengde kok varmt vann. Funker som fjell!