Friday, 13 June 2014

things I like lately

from my summer archives; that time the brick wall was white | Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N

- Natalie's summer manifesto
- a Tuesday hike up mount Ulriken to kickstart my daily work out project until we leave for Mallorca in 22 days
- Sara saying "you are my friend, mamma" and "jeg er veldig glad i deg, mamma" (I love you very much, mamma)
- watermelon
- our real estate listing (salgsprospekt) is soon ready to be published - puh! selling a home is a lot of work!
- a couple of relaxing evenings on the sofa with (guilty pleasure) Gossip Girl via Netflix 
- a job offer in Stavanger

- - -

things I don't like lately

- a soar throat
- hiking with 60 screaming 8 year olds in a thunderstorm
- a flat car tire
- Sølve being away for work

- - -

PS: I'm still having a clear out sale in my little print shop!


  1. Vakkert bilde og herleg liv :)

  2. So glad for your job offer! And, I love Stavanger. Of course, the only place I've ever been in Bergen is the airport - but Stavanger certainly is enchanting.

    Hope you're on the mend!

  3. Det er virkelig nydelig lys i leiligheten deres.
    Jeg skjønner at det kan bli et savn. Men så kan det jo også hende at du finner rom eller hjørner med nydelig lys i deres nye hjem også :)




Related Posts with Thumbnails