Monday, 9 June 2014

may sunsets

All seen from our kitchen window. For those of you who know Bergen, Johanneskirken is to the left and Nykirken to the right. To say I will miss this view is a serious understatement. 


  1. This view is so beautiful it nearly hurts to see the beauty of it. But I can understand your feelings. I guess you won't be the only one who will miss this view with the lamppost and the wonderful hills in the background.

  2. I love sunsets. It's my favorite part of the day, always. To have that view must have been great. Sure you will miss it, and we will miss it too. Let's see what kind of sunsets Stavanger has to offer. :)

  3. It's amazing how the sunsets never look quite the same. It's like you look out of your window to a different sky everyday.



Related Posts with Thumbnails