Thursday, 5 June 2014

look down | april


that light that makes me pause



found: a half eaten Berliner


colors like this always make me happy


blossom confetti and puddle hei


spring cleaning in the garden is so satisfying (I can't believe I actually say that; I used to hate gardening) 


spring by my feet in the garden at our family holiday home at Voss


found: a lost sole


found: matpakke


6 am


spring by my feet in my in-laws' garden (also, very happy with how comfortable those shoes are)


a hallway renovation in progress


plywood floors could be pretty cool (part of the hallway renovation)


first painted toe nails of the season plus shadow play


spring by my feet in our garden and sandal weather in late April

- - -

look down set on Flickr | look down Blurb book 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails