Thursday, 15 May 2014

we bought a house!


Yesterday, around 1 pm, our offer for this house in Stavanger was accepted. We are super happy! One of the things we love about the house is the big garden. It has an old plum tree, red currant and raspberry bushes, rhubarb, lilacs, a cherry blossom tree and a Japanese maple (one of my favorites). There is even a flag pole! The floor plan is great, so is the location. Unfortunately there is no view, but it looks like there is a lot of light - win! We are planning to do quite a bit of renovation, especially in the basement. Not sure if I'm ready for another big renovation project so soon after our last one, but I know it will be worth it. I'm really looking forward to start a new chapter of our life in this house - already at the end of August. 

8 comments:

  1. Hej Astrid! Congratulations!
    I'm "relatively" new, I'm a big fan of your work for ages, but I commented rarely. I plan to change that. :) I'm such a big fan of the light in Bergen, I believe that it will be a hard step, but even the hard ones can be a good change. Happy for you all! Many warm greetings from Salzburg, Austria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I can imagine how excited you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the new house looks fantastic! I am sure you will enjoy the green space around it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så gøy! Gratulerer! Driver og ser etter leilighet å kjøpe - slitsomme greier, egentlig! For et fint sted for Sara å vokse opp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow! Congratulations and all the best for this new chapter....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! Congratulations! I look so forward to see pictures of it and to follow your renovation. (Although I will definitely miss pictures of your apartment!) But YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulerer med boligkjøp! Jeg lurer jo på hvor dere har endt opp :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gratulerer, så gøy! Velkommen til Stavanger :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails