Sunday, 11 May 2014

things I like lately

from the archives | Åmot Operagard, December 2010 | Kodak Portra 400nc, Minolta SRT 101

- strawberry stains on the wooden cutting board, because it makes me think of summer
- Beth's photostream and the little stories each photo tells
- working in the garden after Sara has fallen asleep
- Mother (via Bleubird)
- komle for lunch at HSH
- meeting my fellow PPU (PGCE) students again and keeping up the tradition of having dinner at Brygga 11
- being surprisingly happy about starting packing for our big move
- Sara counted her toes - in English!
- swapping a stack of magazines for a jar of homemade aioli - made by the ever lovely Ingvild
- spending the weekend with our families in our hometown Sandnes
- MAV's clear out tips (here are my thoughts on wardrobe clear outs)
- nibHJEMME issue 4
- the return of this joy+ride
- my father-in-law's freshly made orange juice for breakfast

- - -

things I don't like lately

- Sara's sleep routine is still not back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails