Thursday, 1 May 2014

life, week 15


Monday 8:30 pm


a little road trip with the mr whilst Sara is in kindergarten


Hei Voss! | garden work at the family holiday home in the pouring rain


"I'm at school, mamma!" | home from kindergarten ritual: climb the stairs of the side entrance to the school building we pass on the way 


everyday life | I don't leave it like this for long - I hate mess


a new day, a new road trip - Easter holiday, here we come! | seriously full car - classic Mykletun style 


8 pm, my parents' place


my mum set the breakfast table for us before she went to work


childhood stories


busy bee


Playing with a 8 months old is exhausting. (She did not fall asleep. At 4:30 pm and still no nap, I really wish she had.)


5 am wake up call | dear Sara baby, there is no lion here to eat you


my view whilst waiting for Sølve | hei Stavanger


You are fantastic. Treat yourself.

- - -

Week 15: April 7-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails