Sunday, 6 April 2014

look down | march


On our way home from kindergarten one day we found this lovely lady.


found: two headsets


found: a feather


patterns galore in the hallways outside our hotel room in Paris


outside Notre-Dame; still have not been inside - next time!


in Jardin du Tuileries


found: a fruit salad! (an orange, an apple, a lime and a pineapple - cheating a little with the pineapple photo; found it in June 2013, but it really fit in this fruit salad mix)


husband, friend and me outside the hotel in Paris waiting for the other friend


off to the after party, post hen do fun


found: a floorball ball (I used to love floorball in high school)


muddy puddles with ice enroute to the top of mount Ulriken


snow by my feet enroute to the top of mount Ulriken


first bbq of the season (M's hen do, on top of mount Ulriken)


essentials: daipers and a 60th birthday gift (bought on behalf of my in-laws) for my daddy


found a balloon in my in-laws' backyard - wonder where it came from


questionable rug design, part I


beautiful hardwood floors


questionable rug design, part II


hei there Darth Wader


tussilago farfara, the only latin flower name I know (ps: coltsfoot)


four of diamonds (and new really comfortable Reebok classic leather sneakers)

- - -

look down set on Flickr | look down Blurb book 

2 comments:

  1. Sikke en masse man får at se, hvis bare man kigger ned også.
    Lækker samling billeder, specielt frugtsalaten fik mig til at le.

    KH Maria (www.meremaria.dk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection! If you keep your eyes open there is so much to discover. I had to laugh about the friut salad. So funny!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails