|at 2,5 years old, she's ready for a new milestone; the big girl bed | Kodak Portra 400, Minolta SRT 101|
- pick up the glasses we made with Beda for M's hen do
- buy a wedding gift for M and J
- mow the lawn (for the first time this season)
- drop off films at the lab
- book EU inspection for the car
- convert Sara's crib into a big girl bed (she has just figured out how to climb out of the crib...)
- organize photos from our Easter vacation
- prepare a blog post with said photos
- decide what to have for dinner tonight - meatballs from the freezer maybe? and a salad?
- pay bills
A list inspired by one of my favorite blogs; Listebloggen.