|outside a butcher shop in Ile Saint-Louis, Paris 2009 | Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N|
- making panna cotta (using this recipe) for the first time - so simple and so yummy!
- Sølve's amazing homemade ravioli
- Saturday dinner with our friends J and M
- getting the silverware out for said dinner
- doing a little work in the garden
- the first daffodils of the season
- meeting people who say they read my blog and really like it (hei Lise!)
- this commercial makes me laugh, this one too + lots more goodies here (I taught a class in advertising this week, hence these links)
- Salongen på P2
- having salmon for lunch whilst working at home
- seeing how much Sara loves my homemade tomato soup (she asks for second and third servings - I take that as a sign that she loves it)
- these random (Norwegian) words: kakafoni, raus, vårløsning
- Sara's constant talking and singing - all day long
- homemade kokosboller (using this recipe) (I have been told they are called snowballs in English)
- Maria's birth photography
- a weekend ahead in Paris with Sølve and our friends!
- - -
things I don't like lately
- wearing a rain jacket when it is not needed after all
- Sara's attitude towards the delicate little snowdrops and crocus in our garden; she steps on them (hahaha)
- being super tired when getting up in the morning (normally I feel more rested)
- - -
Answers to questions in comments:
Nikki asked in this post: What kind of shoes are the "sensible" ones in London?
- The waterproof hiking shoes! Not at all elegant or fancy to wear whilst on a big city weekend getaway with the husband (even sneakers would be more elegant than this), but with the rain and all the walking, they really were necessary. I hate wearing bad shoes and getting blisters!
Lorena asked on this post: Protos?
- Yes! One of our recent favorites too!