Friday, 21 February 2014

things I like lately

Agfa Precisa 100, Canon EOS 500N

- a weekend in London with my husband - such a treat to have a romantic weekend like this!
- my parents for coming to Bergen to take care of Sara whilst Sølve and I were in London
- cupcakes from The Hummingbird Bakery in London
- drinking cider at pubs (I don't like beer, but have a new found love for dry cider)
- the act of traveling 
- pub lunches 
- a jazz concert that was so much better than expected (I'm not really a concert person) 
- orange supremes at the hotel breakfast 
- walking over 20 km in London last Saturday 
- sun and a bright blue sky
- snacking on cherry tomatoes and snap peas
- Find it in Everything by Drew Barrymore (via Hjartesmil)
- Vak magazine - such beautiful photography and layout (via my fly fishing friend K)
- seeing a heron whilst out running
- walking to school and work - I really, really love being able to do this
- listening to audiobooks whilst walking - currently listening to Pride and Prejudice (first time, have not even seen the movie) 
- a perfect thrift store score for Sara
- the beautiful roses my mum bought whilst here last weekend
- spending my Friday with my favorite little person - even though it is because of a mild case of conjunctivitis; she doesn't seem very bothered by it though 
- Sara helping me with the grocery shopping by carrying two lemons in a plastic bag all around the store
- having slide film developed 
- buying cookbooks on sale
- seeing how much Sara loves her new tiger hat (I bought it in a desperate attempt to make a tiger costume for her kindergarten carnival - which she unfortunately missed because of the conjunctivitis) 
- Sara frolicking around in a pair of wool panties 
- Sølve coming home from a two days work trip to Oslo today 
- oat bread from Godt Brød 
- Sara saying "vær så snill, mamma" (please, mummy) when she really wants something 
- a weekend ahead with no plans - except to visit the farmers market tomorrow to buy jam from Steinstø ; we're out! 

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails