Tuesday, 25 February 2014

life, week 8


Handknitted thrift store goodies. Too big for her now - maybe they will be a good fit next winter?


I'm an absolute novice when it comes to second had clothes shopping, so I'm really proud of this jacket that I found for Sara. It is a perfect fit and she approves of it. Also: 35 kr (!) 


This has been my work view four Wednesdays in a row - substitute work in a kindergarten. I have learnt that kindergarten is not my kind of work; I feel that teaching in schools is a better fit for me. I have also learnt how tremendously happy I am for the people who work in kindergartens. They do such important jobs!  


glorious sun on a rather cold day


contemplating what to have for dinner


my little apple muffins helper


homemade, with the last batch of apples from our garden


smiley girls at Saturday breakfast


walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds - chop! chop! chop! for breakfasts and salads 


new to me - a happy find


5:30 pm kitchen window view - it really is getting lighter


oh Bergen!


Look, mamma! A heart!

- - -

Week 8: February 17-23

3 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely. Never get enough of photo's of everyday life :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, Sara gets cuter everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koselig! Og så hyggelig å se deg på bilde og!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails