Monday, 6 January 2014

what's for dinner, week 2

Sara helped pappa prepare the Sunday steak


Monday: Sunday leftovers of roasted steak and ratatouille
Tuesday: niçoise tuna dip tossed through whole grain spaghetti + a salad of spinach, beets, almonds and feta - recipes from Assemble by Annabel Langbein
Wednesday: roasted vegetables (potato, celery root, carrot, beet, onion, garlic), spinach, feta and roasted/salted pumpkin seeds
Thursday: cod filets + roasted Brussel sprouts and bacon
Friday: homemade meatballs (from the freezer) in tortilla with guacamole, lettuce and tomato

- - -

What we actually had for dinner last week and the week before, check here: dinners, week 52 + 1

- - -

about this project

- every Monday I post the week's menu
- I also post what we actually had for dinner the passed week (because it is fun to see if we actually followed the plan)
- there might be links to recipes, but the menu will mostly just be basic ideas for the dinners - often just based on what ever is in our fridge, freezer and cupboards
- Saturday and Sunday dinners will often not be planned ahead because we have a habit of buying whatever looks good in the store when we are out grocery shopping Saturday morning


- - -

So, what are you planning to have for dinner this week?

2 comments:

  1. The photo of these two cooks is great :) Astrid, I mentioned you in my latest blog post, I hope you're fine with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Also I am inspired by everything on your daily list. I am thinking about categorizing recipes after when during the year I made them so it's easy to find back the recipes that are perfect for each season!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails