Tuesday, 7 January 2014

my kitchen anno 2014

This month's challenge over at NIB (Norwegian interior bloggers) is all about the kitchen. Here are some glimpses of our kitchen:

If you are interested; there are a lot more photos of our kitchen here: kitchen before and after the big renovation


  1. Så herlig med murstein på kjøkkenet!
    Ønsker deg lykke til :)
    Klem fra Monica

  2. elskar mursteinsveggen, altså! utruleg fint.

  3. Hi, I really like your kitchen, my boyfriend and I are planning to have very similar one; white with wooden countertop... I have a question about the water pipe... do you find it ok that it is direct on the countertop or is it always wet around there? We like the way it looks but some people said that it is probably not so practical... now I see that you actually have it so I better ask someone with actual experience. Thank you and I wish you many nice moments in your beautiful kitchen in the future!

  4. Compact, cohesive and clean. Those are the first 3 words that came to mind when I saw you wonderful kitchen! It would be such a delight to grace this kind of kitchen and make wonderful dishes for my family. Thanks for sharing!

    Martin Goodwin



Related Posts with Thumbnails