Sunday, 26 January 2014

life, week 4


Sunday evening mansion building. Not sure who had the most fun; most likely Sølve.


Trying something else than my regular breakfast. Nothing radical, just mixed some banana in with the oats, nuts and milk. A welcomed change.


matpakke | packed lunch


pre lunch snack whilst working at home


oh Bergen


house guest week


had a very rough night with Sara - so thankful that the following day was a slow one working at home


a promise of brighter days


I love this view of our neighbour's yard with all the lights and candles


I really enjoyed this breakfast | Greek yoghurt, mixed nuts and seeds, blueberries and honey


freezing cream for later use


the smell of freshly make bread distracted me from my work


so glad I can work at home


found


oh Bergen


these two are my life

- - -

Week 4: January 20-26

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of the week.
    I didn't know cream can be frozen. Do you use it in soup or sauces afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bergen must be such a wonderful little town and I hope I can visit one day. I have only been to Oslo and to northern Norway a few times – and only north of Mo i Rana... I visited Vardø, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of seeing your images. And the final picture with the comment "these two are my life"
    sigh …love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails