Monday, 13 January 2014

life, week 2


She is getting more and more into role play these days. The doll house she got for Christmas from her cousins has become a big hit. 


Getting ready for my running date with M. Not sure my cold is ready for it yet. (It was not ready it.)


Enjoying a few minutes alone before the other two wakes up.


I hope my sudden sugar craving will go away when I eat this banana. (It did not work.)


Refill. Office version.


One of the benefits of my job: free fruit.


Just before bedtime, so excited about the iPad puzzles.


Freshly baked no-knead bread for supper = win!


Oh Bergen! You are pretty even on the rainy days.


I needed this | and then, off to bed before 8:30 pm


refueld


I'm procrastinating and I'm really good at it.


Nap time did not happen. I did however rearrange a bit in Sara's room. She seems happy with it.


So thankful for moments like this.


What is all this bright light?!


Making the most of it.


Happy to finally get a feeling of winter after too many days of spring-like weather.


And then there was hot chocolate.


Blue hour, winter version

- - -

Week 2: January 6-12

4 comments:

  1. The picture of Bergen in the rain is just where I lived! How I miss Lille Øvregate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures as usual!
    Since we have toddlers of about the same age, do you have any app for Ipad that you might suggest to keep her entertained :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great set of photos. How do you make you no knead bread? It looks very good and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails