Thursday, 16 January 2014

a few 2013 favorites: summer

June: I spent my first weekend away (in Oslo) from Sara since she was born, we enjoyed dinners in the garden, my mom visited a weekend and watched Sara whilst Sølve and I were out with friends two nights in a row, I spent a lot of time in the sandbox with Sara, it was the last month for me as a stay at home mom, and Sølve started his six months summer holiday. 

July: summer holiday, lots of hiking in the Voss area, a long weekend with friends at our family holiday home at Voss, beautiful days at the mountain cabin, beach walks, family time, learnt how to bake no-knead bread, ate lots of Norwegian strawberries and spent almost two weeks in Spain.

August: we got slowly back to everyday life after the long summer holiday (it was hard), spent a fantastic weekend hiking with my parents, celebrated my sister-in-law's 40th birthday and had a micro vacation at a hotel in the city center, Sara started barnehagen/kindergarten at the end of the month - big milestone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails