Wednesday, 15 January 2014

a few 2013 favorites: spring

April: Lots of really beautiful sunny weather, spring sprung for real, I finally started to like gin & tonic, Sara's puddle splashing debut, Sølve ran his first ever half-marathon - so proud of him!

May: Sara and I visited my sister and her boyfriend in Tromsø, we celebrated the constitution day at Voss and spent a long weekend there skiing and enjoying some summery temperatures, Bergen showed off in all its spring glory and I hiked 4-fjells turen for the first time with my friends J and M. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful collection of daily pictures. On of my favorites is Sara reading the newsspaper. Her expression is priceless! So cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us this glimpse of your daily life.



Related Posts with Thumbnails