Friday, 20 December 2013
things I like lately
- labour and wait
- "Home" by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
- I really have to make these Sarah Bernard cakes
- looking forward to start running again during our Christmas vacation
- fun travel plans in the new year
- a successful homemade bearnaisé sauce
- mail goodies from blog readers - thank you so much Lorena and Sarah!
- manchego cheese and fig jam on salty cracker
- Kong Haakon chocolate at the office
- Industry of One
- this article in The Guardian (thanks for the link, Catherine!): The death of photography: are camera phones destroying an artform?
- reading Mariell's column in BTmagasinet at the office (we hardly ever buy BT in print)
- Christmas lunch at the office
- Knot & Bow
- My New Roots
- drinking my morning coffee in front of the burning wood stove whilst waiting for Sara to wake up
- combining two of my nail polishes to one even better one
- the amaryllis bulbs we bought a couple of weeks ago are blooming
- Sara sleeping until around 0730 am all week (although she has also woken us up during the night most nights…)
- this cookbook looks beautiful (thanks for the tips, Lucie)
- our Christmas vacation starts today!
- - -
things I don't like lately
- being tired and having no energy - I blame it on the winter darkness, the lack of running and bad eating habits - will have to remedy that asap
- - -
PS: ask me anything!