Friday, 13 December 2013

things I like lately

pure joy | photo by Sølve

- finishing my exam and a big work deadline - now I can finally breath again
- seeing little birds eat the food we have hung for them in the apple tree in our garden
- I'm usually not a big fan of hot chocolate, but this one that Sølve for me made me change my mind - it was SO good!
- Bergen was a winter wonderland for about two days after the storm last week
- sledding with Sara (two years old)
- Sara hugging snowmen
- decorating our Christmas tree
- having friends over for an early Christmas dinner
- getting out the silverware for said dinner
- Dronning Maud fromasj (a mousse made of whipped cream, whipped egg yolks and sugar, gelatin, port wine and shredded chocolate)
- hva er de største milepælene som foreldre?
- a surprise morning visit from my friend Hanne
- Lucia celebration in Sara's barnehage/kindergarten
- these honest posts by Joy and Sydney
- updating my portfolio
- coffee in bed on a random weekday
- liking our Christmas tree more than expected
- a new season of American Masterchef on tv

- - -

things I don't like lately

- having no inspiration to cook and therefore eating a lot of not so healthy food
- haven't been out running for two months
- haven't taken very good care of my body lately

7 comments:

  1. Herleg bilde og sikkert ein flott aketur :D

    Klem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a lot of soup, vegetarian chilli and citrus cakes:) Keep running even if it׳s cold. Get dressed well and just do it. It׳s worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable photo. you two are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei, dear!
    I love the photo of Sara and you. Make me laugh.
    I am a big fan of Spanish Top Chef on Tv. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails