Wednesday, 11 December 2013

portfolio update

As you might know, I work as a journalist, copywriter and sometimes photographer. I have worked freelance for years, but my freelance business went into a little hiatus when I got a part-time job in an ad agency, then got pregnant and was on maternity leave for almost two years after Sara was born in late October 2011. Now I've slowly started taking on freelance work again and on a whim I decided to give my portfolio a little update and facelift. Please have a look if you are interested:


  1. Ble helt fortapt i bildene dine, Astrid! Nydelig portefølje! :)

  2. Wow! It's beautiful. Now I want to update my portfolio as well :)

  3. Astrid, looking at your portfolio reminds me why I've been such a fan of your photography since I first found My Everyday Life on Flickr. I'm hardly on Flickr anymore, but check in with your blog at least three times a week. You have been an inspiration for me. Thank you.



Related Posts with Thumbnails