Friday, 8 November 2013

things I like lately

from the archives | Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N

- this post over at earthly luster
- Mariell's list of 50 things that make her happy
- seeing my photo along with all the beautiful film photos over at I still shoot film
- ordering my 2014 subscription to 3191 Quarterly - 3191 Miles Apart is one of my favorite places on the Internet; ever since I got to know Maria and Stephanie through Flickr years ago, they have been huge sources of inspiration to me
- signing a contract for a new job
- drinking bubbly to celebrate said signing 
- having a house guest all week
- catching up with an old friend over dinner 
- date night with Sølve; we ate burgers, drank cocktails and played shuffleboard - so much fun! 
- first snow on mount Ulriken
- productive work days
- Seasons by Donna Hay
- Champagnepiker by Gunvor
- painting my finger nails for a Friday night party - Essie's A list is tonight's color 


  1. Thank you, dear Astrid, for the link up :) Your photo of Bergen on the I Still Shoot Film blog is simply breathtaking. Just that photo revives so many memories from that city... Yet I should have taken more photos when I lived there. Now I miss it so much!

  2. Congrats to your new contract! Always a good reason to celebrate!



Related Posts with Thumbnails