Friday, 22 November 2013

things I like lately

first snow as seen from our living room window

- coffee in bed Monday morning
- ordering my subscription to Kinfolk - absolutely love this magazine!
- roasted Brussel sprouts, garlic and bacon
- a year of parenting (via A Cup of Jo) - talking about parenting; I have heard lots of good things about the series Parenthood - have you seen it? Do you recommend it?
- Sara's love for the little doll stroller her great grandmother gave her for her second birthday
- a perfectly ripe avocado
- your comments on my pantry essentials post
- brie and red bell pepper on a salty cracker
- these photos by Jana
- working at home and keeping the fire in the wood stove going all day 
- finishing a paper for my PGCE studies and getting started on another one 
- dinner out with my colleagues 
- getting through a day of teaching maths as a substitute teacher (numbers are not my thing; I prefer words) 
- finishing a roll of film that has been in my Canon EOS 500N for a while - I have completely forgotten what is on the roll 
- loading my camera with one of my favorite slide films: Agfa Precisa 100 - with iso 100 in the late November darkness I plan to hunt the magical winter light 
- a weekend ahead with no plans 

6 comments:

  1. Hei!

    Så vakkert bilde! Liker at det er en bue med farger,dannet av husrekka til venstre, mens resten så og si er sort/hvitt.

    Ha ei god helg! Hilsen Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I wish we would get some snow here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man kan vel ikke gjenta for mange ganger at det er vakre bilder av Bergen?;) Lilker disse postene dine så godt! Så sjokket var stort over å finne seg selv på lista di! Tusen takk;);) God helg til deg, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have said it before, but you have the most amazing view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. vi begynte å se parenthood igår - bare en episode foreløpig, men det lover bra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see how people from the whole world love Kinfolk mag! And I love how I randomly find an amazing blog which I immediately fell in love with. Because of its look, pics, style and nice and creative people behind it. Yours is one of them, my dear Kinfolk lover :) Maybe you´ll like my blog on the tree. http://laurart-tea-session.blogspot.com/ so climb it for a visit. Seize the day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails