Friday, 1 November 2013

things I like lately

Friday morning still life

- catching up on my D2 reading in bed Sunday morning
- celebrating Sara's second birthday (and Sølve's birtday on Saturday + my birthday on Monday)
- eating marzipan cake leftovers pretty much all week 
- finally getting our wine cooler fridge (after two years on our wish list) 
- French fashion blogger extraordinaire Garance Doré has a shop for her fantastic illustrations; I'm thinking of getting this
- Harvest (via D2)
- an evening date at Litteraturhuset with my dear friend Hanne - the mushroom soup was delicious! 
- Erling weekend bag (made from leather from Borge tannery which I wrote a story about a while ago) + Ulf anorak from Bergen based Ætt (via D2)
- the four pages report on Bergen in the new issue of Monocle; they write a lot about one of my favorite places and former neighbourhood, Nordnes + there is an interview with Marie, one of the owners of Salongen gallery, where Trine and I had our Artist Diner exhibition (I'll tell you more about Artist Diner soon) 
- speaking of Monocle; this looks interesting
- a morning cortado at my favorite coffee shop, Kaffemisjonen, when my 8 am appointment was chancelled 
- my new Emma cups from Bloomingville (as seen on page 33 here) - lots of pretty stuff from Bloomingville, by the way
- Nigel Slater's The Kitchen Diaries II
- a weekend ahead in our hometown Sandnes - Sølve, my dad, my sister Mari and her boyfriend Hallvard are running a half marathon on Saturday; my mum, Sara and I will take it easy on the sideline 

1 comment:

  1. Nigell Slaters cooking is like kitchen yoga. Makes me so relaxed listening to him talking and watching cook.



Related Posts with Thumbnails