Wednesday, 6 November 2013

summer beach memories and the beginning of winter







Kodak Ektar 100
It is pitch dark and pouring down outside. It was 1 degree Celsius when I drove to work this morning. The mountain tops in the distance are suddenly snow covered. I made a mental note to get the winter tires on as soon as possible. Most of the pretty autumn foliage is gone; we are entering stick season. There will months of naked trees and landscapes in shades of brown and grey. I'm working on a Christmas story at work. 

November is the end of autumn and the beginning of winter. And here I am sharing photographic summer memories from a beach called Bore. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am in Australia, 35 degrees, bushfires and kids with sweaty heads at night time... the beach looks fab though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails